Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It's been a long weekend

Well, so much for having a big update over the weekend! I've been busier than ever before. I spent all day yesterday in class, and all day today doing little homework tasks. I'm still on pace to graduate in August, though it's going to take a pretty gutsy effort to get there. But don't worry -- I'll keep playing DMB, and keep updating this blog.

Speaking of DMB, I've decided to make a slight change to my season. My dad asked me this weekend why I didn't just make four leagues without an organization, and then just import the schedules for each league. I'm going to do this, though it means I won't use the 1933 schedule, mostly because I don't own that season. I'll use 1941 and 1934.

Opening day is tentatively set for April 15th. I might get a game in before then, but I'm not making any promises. I'll definitely get a game played by then, though.

Look for a big update coming sooner or later!

No comments: